1) What is the most abundant chemical element in the human body? (Think in terms of the number of atoms)
2) Which of the elements below is less abundant in the human body?
3) Which of the metals below is part of vitamin B12?
4) Which of the elements below is not found in proteins ?
5) Which of the elements below is responsible for the red colour of blood?
6) Which of the metals below is present in chlorophyill ?
7) Which metal has been used to treat mental disorders?
8) The enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase breaks down alcohol. Which metal, often included in hangover medicines, is present in this enzyme?
your email (optional)